I staged a protest of one at today’s Supreme Court hearing about the Laurie’s List, a secret list of bad cops protected by the AG’s office at the expense of the taxpayer.
“Shining the light of public scrutiny on law enforcement only improves the quality of law enforcement over time,” Sullivan said after the hearing.” Gregory Sullivan, Lead Attorney for the Union Leader.
Read Mark Hayward’s coverage of the court case HERE.
This week, I am joined by Brian Chicoine, who is running for NH State Representative in Ward 11, which is part of Senate District 20 where I am running. Brian tells us more about his background and why he is running for office. Also, I won my primary! Now I need YOUR support on Nov. 3rd. Let’s Live Free and Thrive!
I won! Thank you to all my supporters and the organizations that endorsed me! Since I didn’t see my primary opponent, Jack Kenny, do anything, I was surprised at how close it was there for a hot second, but, in the end, I won 52% to 48%. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, stood at the polls for me, offered lawn sign placements, and more. Let’s do this!
Now on to the general against 11-term Lou D’Allesandro (82), who is the only Senator rated a “Constitutional Threat” by the NHLA. It’s time for new leadership!
Read more about my positions at Manchester Ink Link.
This week we discuss today’s primary election (I won mine!) and MPD’s forced reinstatement of Aaron Brown, who was fired in 2018.
Small businesses like yours have been unnecessarily negatively affected over the past 6 months. Let’s put ourselves back in charge!
My name is CARLA GERICKE and I am running for State Senate against Democrat Lou D’Allesandro (83), who has now served 11-terms in the NH Senate, meaning he has spent the past 22 years reducing your liberties and increasing your taxes. It’s time for a fresh start!
Together, let’s restore the NH Advantage and return to our “open for business” roots. With YOUR support, I can win. Lou is the past. I am the future. Why wait?
- In 2016, as a relatively unknown Republican, I received 40% in Goffstown and Manchester (3, 4, 10, 11).
- In 2018, I ran as a Republican/Libertarian fusion candidate and got 42%, going UP two points even though District 20 swung 12-15% left in the “Blue Wave.”
- In 2020, I CAN crush my opponent but YOU have to PICK me, CARLA GERICKE.
Learn more about CARLA GERICKE:
- Check out my 25+ years of mad, mad skills as a Fortune 500 lawyer and successful nonprofit executive
- Learn more about my background as an author, activist, and attorney
- I blog regularly at The Art of Independence where I write about my interests, including Ancestral living (keto/mindfulness), cooking, food freedom, self-empowerment, liberty issues, and the “good life”
- Watch “Why Me in Under Three (Mins)”
- Read this short essay to understand why I’m Your Gal…
Hit the reply button with a “Hell Yes!” (OK, a simple “yes” will do, too :P) if you would like your name to appear on the forthcoming “Small Business Owners for Carla Gericke” page on my website.
Interested in supporting my candidacy? DONATE today and together, let’s Live Free and Thrive!
You can reach me at 603.865.7140 or carla@carla4NHSenate.com with any questions and concerns.
I, CARLA GERICKE, ask for your vote as the Republican candidate on September 8th in the primary, and again on November 3rd.
Let’s end 2020 on a positive note… with CARLA GERICKE in the Senate! Thanks for your time!