Small businesses like yours have been unnecessarily negatively affected over the past 6 months. Let’s put ourselves back in charge!
My name is CARLA GERICKE and I am running for State Senate against Democrat Lou D’Allesandro (83), who has now served 11-terms in the NH Senate, meaning he has spent the past 22 years reducing your liberties and increasing your taxes. It’s time for a fresh start!
Together, let’s restore the NH Advantage and return to our “open for business” roots. With YOUR support, I can win. Lou is the past. I am the future. Why wait?
- In 2016, as a relatively unknown Republican, I received 40% in Goffstown and Manchester (3, 4, 10, 11).
- In 2018, I ran as a Republican/Libertarian fusion candidate and got 42%, going UP two points even though District 20 swung 12-15% left in the “Blue Wave.”
- In 2020, I CAN crush my opponent but YOU have to PICK me, CARLA GERICKE.
Learn more about CARLA GERICKE:
- Check out my 25+ years of mad, mad skills as a Fortune 500 lawyer and successful nonprofit executive
- Learn more about my background as an author, activist, and attorney
- I blog regularly at The Art of Independence where I write about my interests, including Ancestral living (keto/mindfulness), cooking, food freedom, self-empowerment, liberty issues, and the “good life”
- Watch “Why Me in Under Three (Mins)”
- Read this short essay to understand why I’m Your Gal…
Hit the reply button with a “Hell Yes!” (OK, a simple “yes” will do, too :P) if you would like your name to appear on the forthcoming “Small Business Owners for Carla Gericke” page on my website.
Interested in supporting my candidacy? DONATE today and together, let’s Live Free and Thrive!
You can reach me at 603.865.7140 or carla@carla4NHSenate.com with any questions and concerns.
I, CARLA GERICKE, ask for your vote as the Republican candidate on September 8th in the primary, and again on November 3rd.
Let’s end 2020 on a positive note… with CARLA GERICKE in the Senate! Thanks for your time!
I’m pleased to announce that I have been endorsed by the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, the state’s premiere organization dedicated to preserving economic and individual liberties for all Granite Staters. Says their endorsement letter:
There is no greater time than the present to stand up to the increasing encroachment by the state and federal governments into our personal and economic choices. It is important that we have voices in Concord who can articulate and advocate the values of individual liberty.
Support my race today. Donate up to $2,000 to Live Free and Thrive! Every little bit helps!
I recently joined Carter of Unsafe Space for a freewheeling discussion about the Free State Project, my landmark court case, police reform, my Senate race, and more! Like what you hear? PLEASE show your support by:
Giving your most generous donation to my Senate race: Live free and thrive!
Buying my book, The Ecstatic Pessimist, now on Amazon.
Donating to the Free State Project. Now our last chance for Liberty in Our Lifetimes!
From the Brian Nichol’s Show page:
“ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Want to really “live free”? Well, guess what. Today’s your lucky day.
Today I’m joined by Carla Gericke from the Free State Project, which is a historic mass migration of more than 20,000 people who have pledged to move to New Hampshire for liberty.
Today I wanted to have Carla join the show to talk more about the Free State Project, the work they’ve been doing, and how the prospects of liberty look for New Hampshire. We also dig into Carla’s personal path to liberty, her activism, and her candidacy for NH Senate.”
Find the FSP and JOIN the Free State Project for your chance at Liberty in Our Lifetime!