This week, we delve into Manchester’s homelessness numbers provided to the Aldermen yesterday and condemn Joyce Craig’s reign of error and bad policies that exacerbate the problem, because, as we like to say… incentives matter: what’s the carrot and what is the stick?
This week, we delve into the firing of both Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon, and what it means for the news landscape. (Hint: Not good.) We also talk about the upcoming Manchester mayoral race, plant sales, homelessness, and more!
A Year in the Life of A Free Stater: Free State Project President Emeritus Carla Gericke’s Opening Speech
Catch my hilarious and poignant opening speech at Liberty Forum 2023, where you will find answers to questions like, did Carla accidentally murder the world’s funniest libertarian writer, and can you fight City Hall?
NBC10 BOSTON recently did an 11-part docuseries on the Free State Project. In this week’s TCGS, Tom Woods and I discuss the experience, some tricks and tips, and how to navigate the corporate media landscape.
Lifetime achievement unlocked! Felt like I was in an Aaron Sorkin series last night when Louis and I went in person to the NBC studio to be interviewed as part of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of New Hampshire series. The two journalists who interviewed me are Alison King and Sue O’Connell. I wish we had more time to to explore some of the issues, but all things considered, I think it went as well as it could. I will be breaking down some of the issues on The Carla Gericke Show in the coming weeks.
The first 7 episodes of NBC Boston’s docuseries on the Free State movement is out! Check out these short, 13 minute episodes, and then feel free to drop me questions below!
A few things you should be wondering about while watching:
Who funds Granite State Progress? (Soros/and…?)
When did Zandra Rice Hawkins moved to New Hampshire to spread socialist programs? (After me)
How come NH public schools cost double ($18,000+) what private schools do ($9,000)?
What is more democratic than putting hard questions to voters?
Isn’t it GREAT that Free Staters are inspiring so many people to get involved as is required for good local government?
Everyone read this: Congress is Set to Expose What May be the Largest Censorship System in U.S. History by Jonathan Turley.
Congressional hearings started on Twitter Files. It’s BS, but you can take a look HERE.
NBC Boston has been working on a docuseries about the Free State Movement for more than half a year. The trailer dropped.
Take a look HERE.
My initial thoughts are THIS LOOKS AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the rest. Of course, they will attempt to paint us as weirdos and troublemakers, but many people are actually looking for answers to the issues of the day, and I believe those people will see what we are doing for what it is: A SOLUTION to a problem that has grown too large to solve in any other way!
While politicians pay lip service to “reforms” and “changes,” we ALL know nothing is changing, improving, or happening… In fact, things are getting worse and worse. We are getting poorer, people are suffering, and the government is rankly incompetent, and, at this stage, has possibly actually tipped to being EVIL.
As I watched the trailer, I was also thinking, who are these naysayers? Besides Nick Sarwark, who has probably put the final nail in his coffin as a Free Stater with this–he should switch to the Democrats–I recognized Zandra Rice Hawkins (the one with the beanie on the playground) and Brodie Deshaies (an outspoken critic of the proposed Constitutional amendment to peacefully leave the Union and become an independent country; he was voted out in 2022).
Ironically, Zandra Rice Hawkins, who works for an organization called Granite State Progress that is funded by progressive billionaire George Soros, moved to New Hampshire after I did, and openly admits she wants New Hampshire to become “more progressive.” When one hears people like her criticizing the Free State movement, you must ask yourself, who is actually trying to change the culture of the LIVE FREE OR DIE state? I contend it is people like her, not us.
I once attended a public meeting Zandra hosted, and gave the following speech in response to hours of inaccurate and propagandist trash-talking from her. What a monster I am!
Were We “Lucky,” or Were We Analyzing the Situation Better? Reasons Why I Didn’t Buy the Covidmania Narrative
Here is a list of reasons I never believed the Covidmania narrative [ONGOING]:
1. I’m skeptical of the government. They lie. A lot. About just about everything, so I knew to proceed with caution. Add regulatory capture/revolving door btw oversight agencies/pharma = recipe for disaster.
- “No natural immunity”: This claim threw everything anyone knows about viruses on its head. Implausible from start, so why? If you accept lab leak theory, then one could posit “ethicists” like Fauci’s wife might have said, we can’t tell ppl to get sick or “let” people get sick because then we’re in even more trouble if the truth comes out.
- Censorship: This was so ludicrously off the charts that it was a massive tell. No debate allowed? That’s not “science.”
- Fauci’s reputation and previous “Mad Scientism,” including AIDS & Beagle torture. His financial conflicts of interests & the fact that his wife is the NIH’s ethicist. His hypocrisy & maniacal ego on display, incl. “I AM THE SCIENCE!”
- Early data from non-lockdown countries like Sweden showed no marginal benefits to draconian approaches.
- Early death rate modeling = x30 wrong (that’s soothsaying, not science) but never corrected in media. Saying “hospitals will be overrun,” but never materialized.
- Checked paper obits from start as anecdotal evidence. If “pandemic,” could expect extra pages of death announcements, yet no discernable increase in pages/announcements.
- Banning certain medicines. Banning fucking medicine. ‘Nuff said.
- How dissenters like Great Barrington Declaration were treated.
- Misinformation labels & “fact-check” articles that you could drive a dump truck through. FB lawsuit later states “fact-checkers” only “expressing opinions.”
- Pharma’s track record: has paid largest fines for fraud in ? history. Pharma wanted to keep docs secret for 75 years. Pharma profits from your illness thus incentives not aligned for human health.
- Legal: cross referenced filings/redactions btw countries which gave clues to malfeasance. Emergency Authorization/liability exclusions.
- Past personal experience with forced jab in NYC to get MFA degree issued in 2008 that negatively impacted my health & took a decade to reverse.
- Censorship of discussions around bodily autonomy (first for masks then vax), informed consent & Nuremberg Code.
- Clinical data in support of vaccines JUNK, incl eliminating own control group by jabbing them.
- Changing definitions of words real-time (Newspeak) incl.: gain of function; antivax; pandemic (to remove requirement that disease causes “severe illness”)
- The government calling everyone but themselves NONESSENTIAL, and, while believing a deathly pandemic was spreading, TOOK ALL THE PROTECTIVE GEAR FOR THEMSELVES. (Pls. stop & really THINK on this one.)
- The dancing Tiktok videos of healthcare workers.
- Censored posts about links between mRNA tech and cancer.
- If you search my website under Covid-1984, Coviddissonance & Covidmania, you will find pages of blog posts with lots of embedded data/sources for my opinions. This partial list is provided for @ScottAdamsSays, who claims we “lucked out.”
- 24/7 Media fear mongering: You don’t need advertise a real pandemic. Never putting the actual risk in perspective. Never telling the public the survival rate is 99.7% and that almost all who succumbed had several co-morbidities, incl. old age, Vitamin D deficiency, and obesity. From very early on it was clear a narrative was being manufactured, e.g. death counters, etc. Most media channels funded by Big Pharma.
- Never advising any homeopathic or generally acceptable non-allopathic solutions (cheaply available): Sunlight, Vit D supplements, sleep, improved diet, not increasing stress (i.e. don’t follow our death counts), exercise. In fact, the opposite was recommended: Stay inside; restrict your breathing; wear germ cloths on your face; avoid social contact; don’t hug your loved ones, etc.
- Event 201 that pre-dated “pandemic” and trained nonprofits for immediate blanket global response. Having seen what they did on 9/11 with a “simulation” happening at the exact same time as a real hijacking, thus delaying response times, this one made me super-skeptical, and also explains the unified, lockstep response.
- Long track record of pharma colluding with government to try to usher in “pandemics.” See H1N1, AIDS, Swine Flu, MERS and SARS. Discerning thinkers might wonder why? Perhaps for population reduction/movement control?